To follow up on the implementation of one of the most promising projects in the Middle East we are looking for a candidate for the Position of Project Manager. On behalf of our partner in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we invite you to join our development team and establish a sustainable business in the Kingdom.
You will have an opportunity to be one of the first team members in Saudi Arabia and make a career as a good leader of the ambitious project.
The Marine Family project is aimed to cover the needs of the Marine industry all around the World.
Skills and Qualification
- Excellent technical project management skills, and experience leading large-scale technological projects
- Full-stack software products development experience
- Understanding of the Marketplace models
- Startup experience is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience with data analytics/machine learning is an advantage
- Marine industry experience is an advantage
- High level of competency in Microsoft Office Products
- Comfort with common PMO tools
- Bachelor’s degree either in Business Development or in the Marine Field
- Presentation skills
- Marketing skills
- Eagerness to learn and be up-to-date with the technology and marine business development
- Readiness to work remotely in a multitasking environment with a high extent of the working load
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Strong analytical capabilities for comparing technologies, architectures, and approaches
- Capability to be a creative problem solver, independent, self-motivated, autodidact, and team player
- Confident PC user
- Daily task management. Assign tasks, track progress, and communicate expected deliverables across workstreams.
- Direct day-to-day activities for the project team.
- Local Market research and customers` involvement.
- Coordination of the development team and establishment of the operational level in the company.
- Establish meaningful metrics and track against them.
- Partnership development.
- Budgeting of the project.
- Daily work assessment and reporting.
- Maintain complete and accurate project status reports.
- Ensure overall quality of project planning and execution, while minimizing and mitigating project risks.
- Setup, track, and maintain project schedule and resource plan for the project.
- Lead the definition, development, and delivery of innovative systems in the marine industry.
- Develop and implement procedures and manuals for daily operations.
- Close cooperation with partner`s representatives to develop common projects.
- Schedule, facilitate and attend the project, core team meetings.
- Take, distribute, and store meeting minutes.
||partly remoted job (scheduled office meetings are required)
||KSA, Eastern Province, Al Khobar
Salary will be discussed on the last stage of the selection, during an interview with a Saudi company representative.
Smartphone and Laptop are required.
Please check out the project description before applying for the position.